NEW CADETS ADMISSION
ABOUT THE NEW CADET ADMISSION OF STIN 2023
Welcome, New Cadet Admission Selection Participants of
Sekolah Tinggi Intelijen Negara
To become an International Standard Intelligence College (World Class Intelligence College) which has excellence and authority in supporting the realization of national security.
Producing graduates who have faith and devotion to God Almighty, have noble morals, have high loyalty, are independent, professional, and competitive who can meet the needs of stakeholders by upholding the nation intelligence code of ethics.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT STIN
- There are no fees charged during college.
- Get accommodation in the hostel, including food and uniforms.
- After graduating from college, you will be appointed as a CPNS.
- Complete and modern educational facilities.
- Have the opportunity to train to become an Indonesian Cyber Task Force and expert in the field of Biomedical Hazard.
- Accredited "excellent" by BAN-PT
- Indonesian Citizen (Male/Female)
- Have faith and devotion to God Almighty
- Loyal to the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia
- Never been involved in a crime
- Good behavior as proven by a Police Record Certificate (SKCK)
- 6. Have a minimum education of SMA/SMK/MA (not a package C graduate) with the following conditions:
- SMA/SMK/MA graduates in 2021 and 2022, average diploma score of at least 80 (eighty)
- For SMA/SMK/MA graduates in 2023, the average report card score for semesters 1 to 5 is at least 75 (seventy five)
- For those who obtain a diploma from a school abroad, they must obtain approval from the Directorate of High Schools, Directorate General of Early Childhood Education, Basic Education and Education, Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology.
- Never married and willing not to marry during the education period
- Never given birth (female) and never had a biological child (male)
- Not tattooed and/or have tattoo scars
- Not pierced and/or having piercing marks on unusual body parts (female)
- Not pierced and/or have piercing marks on any part of the body (male)
- Physically and mentally healthy and has never had a broken bone
- If you wear glasses, maximum size 1 is either + (plus) or - (minus)
- Not color blind
- Minimum height (balanced body weight according to applicable regulations)
- Male: 165 (one hundred and sixty five) cm
- Female: 160 (one hundred and sixty) cm
- Age on 31 December 2023 must be at least 16 years old and not more than 22 years old (proven by birth certificate/birth certificate)
- Obtain parental or guardian approval as proven by a parent/guardian statement letter
- There is no fee for STIN cadet admission selection participants except for the SKD participation fee
- Male/Female, not TNI/Polri/PNS personnel/former personnel
- Never attended training for the formation of TNI/Polri/PNS personnel
- Willing to undergo First Service Bond (IDP) for 10 (ten) years starting from being declared to have passed STIN education
- Obtain consent from parents/legal guardians
- Not currently bound by an official engagement agreement with another agency
- Candidates who are declared to have passed are selected to attach a BPJS Health card
- For those who already work permanently as employees
- Obtain approval/recommendation from the head of the agency concerned
- Willing to be dismissed from employee/employee status, if accepted and take part in training to form STIN Cadets.
- Participate in and be declared successful in each selection series for STIN Cadet admissions for Fiscal Year 2023
- Permission Letter from Parent/Guardian.
- Photocopy of diploma for 2021 and 2022 graduates
- Certificate of graduation from school for graduates in 2023.
- Passport photo with conditions:
- 4x6 photograph (1 piece):
- Red background for male
- Blue background for female
- Postcard size full body color photo (White shirt with black trousers/skirt) front, left, right, and back angles
- 4x6 photograph (1 piece):
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate, Family Card (KK) and BPJS Card.
SSCASN Institutional School Registration Flow 2023
Prospective participants can register on the SSCASN DIKDIN Portal
by clicking the following button:
Stages of Selection for STIN New Cadet Admission 2023
they can be declared to have passed the cadet selection.
Description of STIN New Cadet Admission 2023 Activities
Prospective cadets register online. Prospective participants access the SSCASN BKN portal
Prospective cadets create an SSCASN account for the 2023 Official School
Prospective Cadets log in to the SSCASN Institutional School using the registered NIK and Password
Prospective cadets choose an Institutional School and fill in their biodata and upload the administrative requirements documents
Prospective cadet complete registration by checking the resume and printing proof of registration
Verification of documents uploaded in accordance with registration administration requirements
Announcement of document verification for registration administration requirements
Applicants who meet the document verification requirements for registration administration make PNBP payments for Basic Competency Selection (SKD) according to the billing code
Frequently Asked Questions
Application Letter for Candidates for Selection? Application Letter for Candidate Selection Participants (Download), after the prospective selection participant registers on the dikdin-list.bkn.go.id portal then selects the STIN agency and approves it, STIN cadet/i candidate selection participants can register again on the portal page: PTB. stin.ac.id, by using Username and Password when registering on the portal dikdin-register.bkn.go.id Parent or Guardian Permission Letter? Parent or Guardian Permission Letter (Download), after prospective selection participants register on the dikdin-list.bkn.go.id portal then select the STIN agency and carry out approval, STIN cadet/i candidate selection participants can register again on the portal page: ptb. stin.ac.id, by using Username and Password when registering on the portal dikdin-register.bkn.go.id Statement Letter of Not Being Bound by an Agreement? Statement Letter of Not Being Bound by an Agreement by any Service Association (Download), after prospective selection participants register on the dikdin-list.bkn.go.id portal then select the STIN agency and make an agreement, STIN cadet/i candidate selection participants can register again on the page portal: ptb.stin.ac.id, using Username and Password when registering on the portal dikdin-register.bkn.go.id Statement of Willingness to Not Commit Corruption, Collusion and Nepotism? Statement of Willingness to Not Commit Corruption, Collusion and Nepotism (Download), after prospective selection participants register on the dikdin-list.bkn.go.id portal then select the STIN agency and make an agreement, STIN cadet/i prospective selection participants can register again to the portal page: ptb.stin.ac.id, using the Username and Password when registering on the portal dikdin-register.bkn.go.id
Registration information for STIN New Cadet Admissions can be accessed at https://ptb.stin.ac.id
Documents can be downloaded at https://ptb.stin.ac.id Download menu, after prospective cadets/I register on the STIN Portal
Documents uploaded are as follows: Parent's Permission Letter, Diploma/SKL/Certification of Grade 12 Students from School, Full Body Photo Postcard Size, and Family Card
This year's admission quota is 400 people.
Selection was carried out at 14 locations. Selection participants can choose the selection location according to the designated place, as follows:
- Medan, North Sumatra Province.
- Pekanbaru, Riau Province.
- Palembang, South Sumatra Province.
- Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta Province.
- Bandung, West Java Province.
- Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta Special Region Province.
- Surabaya, East Java Province.
- Denpasar, Bali Province.
- Pontianak, West Kalimantan Province.
- Balikpapan, East Kalimantan Province.
- Manado, North Sulawesi Province.
- Makassar, South Sulawesi Province.
- Sorong, West Papua Province.
- Jayapura, Papua Province.
Selection Stages: Skd Test, Psychological Test, Physical and Mental Health Test, Physical Ability Test, MI Test and Interview, and Pantukfinal (Further Provisions About Each Test Will Be Informed After Passing the Administrative Selection)
Average Score for Semester 1-5 Report Cards (taken from Knowledge and Skills Scores)
Minimum Average Score Is 75
Prospective Cadets Must Be Physically and Spiritually Healthy and Never Have Broken Bones.
For those who wear glasses, maximum 1 (+/-)
Men's height is 165 cm, women's height is 160 cm and ideal body weight
There will be tests for Dental Health tests
Minimum age at registration is 16 years and maximum 22 years on December 31, 2023
There is no selection fee except for the SKD test, which is IDR. 50,000 (according to Government Regulation)
No Tuition Fees
Report if your tribe is not in the system (Further follow up by the Committee)
The background of the photo on the passport photo and full body photo has been determined in the Announcement, please follow the applicable rules (Men have a red background and Women have a blue background).
The full body photo is taken from the front view.
You can wear white long and short sleeve shirts.
You can wear a skirt or trousers.
You can wear a white or black hijab
Please use the Certificate from DISDUKCAPIL (or please check the FAQ menu on the BKN Website)
The selection schedule will be posted on the website, please always check.